Upload data, a problem with "Compute!" button

Александр Кононов

Dec 13, 2019, 8:51:32 AM12/13/19
to Omics Playground
Hi, guys!
I am trying to upload my data to BigOmic but the  "Compute!" button is not bright.
Status of all files are "OK"
And I really have no idea where I can troubleshoot it.
I attached the files which resulted in this picture.
Thanks for this program. It looks really perspective if I will be able to upload data=))

Screenshot 2019-12-13 13.47.01.png

Best regards!

Alex

contrasts.csv
counts.csv
genes.csv
samples.csv

Ivo Kwee

Dec 13, 2019, 9:19:47 AM12/13/19
to Omics Playground
Hi Alex. The description needs to be more than 100 characters long. Then the compute button should turn on.

Ivo Kwee

Dec 15, 2019, 3:46:31 PM12/15/19
to Omics Playground
Hi Alex,

There were a few complications with your dataset and with older version of the Playground that you are using.

1. You have many probes that are not mapped to official genes, these were filtered out in the previous version of the Playground. If you update from GitHub, the latest code should allow also non-gene features. You can now see them in the heatmap.

2. Because you have only 60 genes/features, many modules (KEGG,GO,drug enrichment) will not work and give errors. There will not be enough genes to calculated gene set enrichment in most cases. A lot of modules still give errors, please ignore.

3. Uploading your data through the interface was not meant for so many samples. Also using the upload UI you can not really fine tune the normalization and corrections. Please use the provided script to create your PGX file and put the created PGX file in the data folder, or you can upload the PGX file using the upload tab (instead of CSV you can upload PGX).

Hope this helps.

Ivo
pgx-alex2019-data.R