CSV files getting uploaded but not going to next steps

Goutham Vasam

Mar 24, 2021, 8:42:46 AM3/24/21
to Omics Playground
Hi,
There is a problem with csv files getting uploaded but unable to proceed for analysis or downloading the pgx file. However, if we have previously downloaded pgx file, it is working as usual. Can anyone solve this please? Thank you and I appreciate your support!

Omics Playground

Mar 24, 2021, 11:11:02 AM3/24/21
to Omics Playground
Hi Goutham. Can you tell us which server/portal you are using? Are the example data working? Please post the CSV files here (you can truncate if too large), or send it to us, so we can check.

Ivo

Goutham Vasam

Mar 24, 2021, 12:14:20 PM3/24/21
to Omics Playground
Hi Ivo,
I am using this portal:
Example public datasets are working. Previously downloaded pgx files are also working.
The problem is with the CSV files. They are not large files. The files which worked before are not working currently. After clicking 'Compute' the progress is showing but later nothing shows up. Please find the attached CSV files I am using currently from the link below:
Thank you! Regards

Goutham

BigOmics Analytics

Mar 24, 2021, 4:08:39 PM3/24/21
to Omics Playground
HI Goutham. The current version of the program doesn't like just one column in the samples.csv (or it need a different column besides 'group'). Try to duplicate the group column and name it 'treatment'. And retry. Tell me how it goes. Ivo.

Goutham Vasam

Mar 25, 2021, 6:08:56 PM3/25/21
to Omics Playground
Hi Ivo,