New feature request for v3 like Appyter GEO Reverse Search or Set Comparison

Ivo Kwee

Mar 15, 2023, 8:59:59 AM3/15/23
to Omics Playground
[Shahab, email 13.3.2023]

the older version had two options for generating heatmaps while the new one comes with a Plotly only function. I was hoping I can see the old iTALK or some similar packages for that sort of analysis. Also, I am a big fan of Ma'ayan Lab toolkits and I was hoping to see some of their tools in your platform like GEO Reverse Search or Set Comparison. For some modules, adding more graphical options like bubble plot for enrichment can be beneficial.

Best regards,
Shahab