Shimmer 0.5.0 not working. Help!

Keith Hughes

Aug 22, 2017, 2:23:32 PM8/22/17
to omh-developers
Hi folks,

I am trying to use Shimmer 0.5.0 because I want the data endpoints support that weren't supported in earlier versions.

The console doesn't appear to work. Checking, it seems some calls to the resource server, such as /registry no longer work. I also cannot see any data from registered shims for a user I have created, e.g. I cannot see connect buttons for Fitbit and Withings.

So what is my best strategy here. Can I go back to the v0.4.5 tag and copy the new implementations of the shims in and have it work? Or is there more work here than I am thinking? Can I just copy the old /registry handler and have it start working in the new code? Or is there going to be a commit soon that will make everything work?

I am willing to put in some programming effort because we need Shimmer for our data pilot. I just need to know what to do.

Best,
-Keith

Keith Hughes

Aug 22, 2017, 2:42:35 PM8/22/17