Wanna Learn How To Integrate Mobile Health Data Into Your Product Or Service?

David Haddad

Jan 6, 2016, 1:23:33 PM1/6/16
to omh-developers
Hi Open mHealthers,

Not sure if you saw this, but on January 28th, we'll be hosting our first-ever training in SF on how to integrate data from wearables, data aggregators and more and make it work for your product or service.

Anyone interested in attending?

We're limiting registrations to only 25 people and would love to see you there.

You can register here ---> http://bit.ly/1JXKF7O

Thanks!

David

PS. Which 1 person do you know would really benefit from this kind of training? Feel free to share with them this registration link.

David Haddad

Jan 12, 2016, 2:27:59 PM1/12/16
to omh-developers
First 5 people to register from this group will get a $100 off the training course. Use this code - GETTRAINED

Register here ---> http://bit.ly/1JXKF7O