Open mHealth seeking a Community Manager

Ida Sim

Jan 12, 2018, 2:26:52 PM1/12/18
to omh-dev...@googlegroups.com, Ida Sim

Open mHealth is looking for a Community Manager to help promote, build, and support the growing Open mHealth community. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about mobile health and building connections to clinical, research and engineering communities in both industry and academia.

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=6495&siteid=5226#jobDetails=2627095_5226

You do not have to be in San Francisco for this position.

Questions? Ask i...@openmhealth.org or da...@openmhealth.org!

Best,

Ida

Roman Mishchenko

Jan 12, 2018, 3:43:14 PM1/12/18
to omh-dev...@googlegroups.com
Send me the circuit requirement or recommendations of conference, my english is not so good to participate.

http://algoritmed.com/, skype:romish183
Dr. Roman Mishchenko, roman.mi...@gmail.com ## Mobile           +49 176 96728080
к.м.н. Роман Міщенко,  roman.mi...@gmail.com ## Мобільний    +38 097 6428677
14.03.25 - біологічна і медична кібернетика та інформатика
https://www.linkedin.com/in/romanmishchenko/