Join the Open mHealth IEEE Working Group

David Haddad

Sep 26, 2017, 6:28:57 PM9/26/17
to omh-developers
Hi Open mHealth community,

It sure has been a while. We have a lot to share in the upcoming weeks. But to kick things off right, we'd like to invite you to join the IEEE working group P1752:

Open mHealth is now an official standard. We couldn't have gotten here without your help. So thank you.

We look forward to sharing more with you.

Thanks,

David

Håvard Johansen

Sep 28, 2017, 1:29:04 PM9/28/17
to omh-developers
Congratulations! This is very exiting. I'm glad the effort is still alive. It's been rather quiet in her :-)

Best,
  / Håvard

Charles Coutu-Nadeau

Nov 29, 2017, 12:19:30 PM11/29/17
to omh-developers
Congrats David! We need these standards to scale and integrate "real healthcare". Looking forward to reconnect.