RE: [EXTERNAL] [omh-developers] A few news items

Garber, Lawrence

Oct 22, 2021, 12:51:19 PM10/22/21
to omh-dev...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the update.

FYI, please be aware of this Withings change to their endpoint which doesn’t work with the current Shim:

https://support.withings.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016745358-Deprecating-access-and-refresh-tokens-endpoints

Fortunately, to date, they haven’t shut off the old endpoint.  Has anyone successfully implemented a fix for this?

Larry16

Larry Garber, M.D.

Medical Director for Informatics

Associate Medical Director of Research