Re: [omh-developers] Digest for omh-developers@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Manabu Tokunaga

Sep 27, 2017, 12:22:40 AM9/27/17
to omh-dev...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, team.

Will this mean that this Google List will be moving to the IEEE list for further discussions on this, or will you keep this list?

Perhaps, we can move technical questions to StackOverflow and grandfather this group?

Manabu Tokunaga   BIO
CEO
tel/txt: (650) 762-8413 email . hangout: man...@wingumd.com

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 5:37 PM, <omh-dev...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
David Haddad <da...@openmhealth.org>: Sep 26 03:28PM -0700

Hi Open mHealth community,

It sure has been a while. We have a lot to share in the upcoming weeks. But
to kick things off right, we'd like to invite you to join the IEEE working
group P1752:

http://sites.ieee.org/sagroups-1752/

Open mHealth is now an official standard. We couldn't have gotten here
without your help. So thank you.

We look forward to sharing more with you.

Thanks,

David

David Haddad

Katarzyna Wac

Sep 27, 2017, 1:26:52 PM9/27/17
to omh-dev...@googlegroups.com, da...@openmhealth.org
Congratulations Everyone!

On 27 Sep 2017, at 02:37 , omh-dev...@googlegroups.com wrote:

David Haddad <da...@openmhealth.org>: Sep 26 03:28PM -0700

Hi Open mHealth community,

It sure has been a while. We have a lot to share in the upcoming weeks. But
to kick things off right, we'd like to invite you to join the IEEE working
group P1752:

http://sites.ieee.org/sagroups-1752/

Open mHealth is now an official standard. We couldn't have gotten here
without your help. So thank you.

We look forward to sharing more with you.

Thanks,

David

Quality of Life Technologies & mQoL Living Lab Leader
Institute of Services Science, Center for Informatics
University of Geneva, Switzerland
http://www.qol.unige.ch @katewac
Help our research by taking a survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/smartphone_at_Stanford

Ida Sim

Sep 28, 2017, 5:48:43 PM9/28/17
to omh-dev...@googlegroups.com, Ida Sim

Yes, we’ll keep both lists for now. We’ll see how discussions roll out on the IEEE list and will consolidate if/when appropriate.

Thanks for everyone’s support and interest as Open mHealth moves to the next level of development and usage!

Ida

From: <omh-dev...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of David Haddad <da...@openmhealth.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 10:25 AM
To: <omh-dev...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [omh-developers] Digest for omh-dev...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

hi manabu, for now we're going to keep this list. the standards process takes a while. so anything more official wouldn't happen for another 12-18 months.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 9:22 PM, Manabu Tokunaga <man...@wingumd.com> wrote:

Congratulations, team.

Will this mean that this Google List will be moving to the IEEE list for further discussions on this, or will you keep this list?

Perhaps, we can move technical questions to StackOverflow and grandfather this group?

Manabu Tokunaga   BIO

CEO

tel/txt: (650) 762-8413 email . hangout: man...@wingumd.com

https://docs.google.com/a/wingumd.com/uc?id=0B7V6PrEy0FLGSm9COUdUcnJEZ28&export=download

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 5:37 PM, <omh-dev...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Topic digest
View all topics

·         Join the Open mHealth IEEE Working Group - 1 Update

David Haddad <da...@openmhealth.org>: Sep 26 03:28PM -0700

Hi Open mHealth community,

It sure has been a while. We have a lot to share in the upcoming weeks. But
to kick things off right, we'd like to invite you to join the IEEE working
group P1752:

http://sites.ieee.org/sagroups-1752/

Open mHealth is now an official standard. We couldn't have gotten here
without your help. So thank you.

We look forward to sharing more with you.

Thanks,

David

You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page

.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to
omh-developer...@googlegroups.com.