Commitee Meeting Tonight 11/8

Dave Thacker

Nov 8, 2018, 8:31:17 AM11/8/18
to OMG!Code
We will meet at my wife's office at 6:30.

Accounting Plus
11220 Fort St. #102

Call or text me at 402-618-2525 if you have questions.

Rough Agenda

Re-Chartering
Roundtable News
Baloo Training
November Pack Meeting
Pinewood Derby
Nova STEM program
???

If I'm missing anything, please put it on this thread.

Dave

Dave Thacker

Nov 8, 2018, 8:32:33 AM11/8/18
to OMG!Code
And that's what you get when you click too fast.   Please ignore,  unlesss your really interested in a Cub Scout volunteer position .....

Chamelaeon Wombatowski

Nov 8, 2018, 8:44:37 AM11/8/18
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
I was momentarily REALLY CONFUSED about the direction the makerspace was taking...

--
OMG!Code http://code.omahamakergroup.org
---

Kevin Fusselman

Nov 8, 2018, 9:03:24 AM11/8/18
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone got a plugin for Dave's email client to restrict sending until after the 2nd cup of coffee? 😁

Dave Thacker

Nov 12, 2018, 12:41:30 PM11/12/18
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
No more Java!