Registration Link for Workshop on Guidance and Standards | 20 Feb

OMF CWG

Feb 9, 2024, 3:39:44 PMFeb 9
to omf-cwg-m...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for joining the ModelShare Community!This email is to confirm the Zoom registration link for the first ModelShare Workshop on Guidance and Standards.
  • Date: 20 February 2024
  • Time: 8am (MST), 3pm (UTC), 4pm (CET)
  • Location: Online
  • Speaker: Volker Grimm, Open Modeling Foundation
  • Presentation title: Developing standards for modeling is critical and exciting: lessons from ODD and TRACE
Register for the event by following this link.
    Please share the event’s information with your network, and invite them to sign up for our email updates. Future workshop details will be announced soon!Led by the Open Modeling Foundation and enabled in part by generous support from the Digital Research Alliance of Canada and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the ModelShare Program convenes experts to deliver a series of interactive, online workshops to gather community input to inform best practices and recommendations for improving the sharing of models and ultimately aiding the quality and reproducibility of research outcomes.

    Find the full list of topics we will cover here.

    We look forward to engaging with you through the workshops,

    Ismael, on behalf of the ModelShare Team

    Ismael Kherroubi Garcia, FRSA
    Program Coordinator, ModelShare
    Founder & CEO, Kairoi