Command-line interface for Omeka

Alexis Ben Miloud Josselin

Jun 2, 2017, 10:37:18 AM6/2/17
to Omeka Dev
Hi,

I'm an intern at Biblibre working on a command-line interface for Omeka. Its purpose is to provide a tool to install, monitor and update Omeka and its plugins. It can be seen as a Drush for Omeka. Here is the repository: https://github.com/biblibre/omeka-cli

Thanks,
Alexis

Patrick Murray-John

Jun 5, 2017, 10:26:45 AM6/5/17
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Alexis,

Thanks! This looks like it'll be helpful for lots of people.

It'd be nice to help publicize this on omeka.org, though I'm not sure it fits into the 'plugin' category. We'll have to figure out where/how to spread the word on our site.

Patrick

Alexis Ben Miloud Josselin

Sep 5, 2017, 11:54:39 AM9/5/17
to Omeka Dev
Hi,

omeka-cli is now on version alpha. It has all the features it is supposed to have.

omeka-cli can:
* install and upgrade Omeka ;
* create a backup and restore it ;
* modify the "options" table of Omeka ;
* manage Omeka plugins, i.e. {,un}install, update download, {,de}active them.

For more informations, visit the git repository of omeka-cli : https://github.com/biblibre/omeka-cli