Retiring the Omeka Dev google group

patrickmj

Sep 11, 2017, 2:32:17 PM9/11/17
to Omeka Dev
Hello all,

As many of you have already seen, all things Omeka are getting a makeover. As part of our efforts to streamline our communications with the Omeka community, we will be retiring this Google group on October 15. Instead, we encourage you to register on our new forums site to ask questions and start discussion there. There are separate categories for Omeka Classic and Omeka S, as well as a Community Contributions category to share news and announcements about projects and code you want to share.

Of course, we will also continue to welcome issues and pull requests on the appropriate GitHub repository.

We hope this will help us respond better to your questions, and we will be tweaking the system as we go along.

Thanks, and happy coding,
Patrick Murray-John
Director of Omeka Developer Outreach