The Reykjavik Appeal on wireless technology in schools

news....@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2017, 5:18:55 PM3/20/17
to omeg...@googlegroups.com
FROM:
Object: The Reykjavik Appeal
Date: March 20 mars 2017 à 14:44:07 UTC−4

Enclosed, please find the final pdf file of the Reykjavik appeal on use of wireless technology in schools.

The names of all 133 signers from 24 countries are included.

We appreciate your endorsement in spite of the short time before the Reykjavik conference on February 24, 2017.

Due to the limited time we decided not to have a layman appeal but to restrict it to:

Medical Doctors, persons with an academic title, representatives of NGO organization in this area,

teachers and school personnel.

Some persons signed after the conference and they are listed at the end.

We have now closed the possibility to sign.

We include the final Appeal but it can also  be found here:

http://www.stralskyddsstiftelsen.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Reykjavik-Appeal-170224-2.pdf

Please, feel free to use the Appeal as you want, post it on your Web site, make your school aware of it etc.

As all know the fifth generation of mobile communication (5G) is to be launched in the near future without

a thorough evaluation of potential health effects. Our research group considers measurements of current environmental

exposure to RF radiation to be of importance, not the least for comparison of levels in the future.

Thus, we include two recent studies on measurements in Sweden:

Stockholm Central Station

https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ijo.2016.3657

Stockholm Old Town

https://www.spandidos-publications.com/mco/6/4/462

We want also to draw your attention to our recent review article on wireless phones and brain tumor risk

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2017/9218486/

Finally, a book on Corporate Ties That Bind and vested interests is now available.

http://skyhorsepublishing.com/titles/11632-9781510711884-corporate-ties-that-bind

Best Regards

Lennart Hardell, MD, PhD

Department of Oncology, Faculty of Medicine and Health

Örebro University, SE-701 82 Örebro, Sweden.

E-mail: lennart...@regionorebrolan.se

Lena Hedendahl, MD

Independent Environment and Health Research

Östra Skolgatan 12, SE-972 53 Luleå, Sweden

E-mail: lenahe...@telia.com

Michael Carlberg, MSc
Department of Oncology,
Faculty of Medicine and Health, Örebro University
SE-701 82 Örebro, Sweden.

Informant: André Fauteux
Reykjavik Appeal 170224.pdf
Hardell et al Int J Oncol 2016.pdf
Hardell et al Mol Clin Oncol 2017.pdf
Carlberg Hardell BioMed Res Int 2017.pdf
Corporate Ties That Bind Flyer.pdf