ELECTRICAL SENSITIVITIES and the ELECTRICAL ENVIRONMENT

news....@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2017, 4:14:42 PM4/12/17
to omeg...@googlegroups.com

This is a relay of a 5-year old communication which persists in its relevance and resource base of large-scale, international  and interdisciplinary clinical operations.

("Magnetic vector potential" refers to a specific scalar, as described by Maxwell and elaborated into advanced electrodynamics in current physics research). It appears that it can be monitored, at least to some extent, with the Essentia EM2 unit (esse...@essentia.ca) asides from some custom made devices.

''A very sensitive person may react to a quantum component of the electromagnetic field called the magnetic vector potential and this cannot be shielded[1].

1.      Smith C.W. Is a living system a macroscopic quantum system? Frontier Perspectives, 7(1), 9-15 (1998), (Temple University, Philadelphia, 1997 lecture to Frontier Sciences Department).

I have been following the present EHS discussions with interest. The attached notes I wrote for a UK hospital may be of interest. I also dealt with EHS in my book "Electromagnetic Man".

Smith CW, Best S. Electromagnetic Man: Health and Hazard in the Electrical Environment. London: Dent, 1989,1990; New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1989; Paris: Arys/Encre, 1995; Embourg (Belgium): Marco Pietteur 2002 (French editions); Bologna: Andromeda, 1997, 1998 (Italian editions).

What you are seeing is in effect the 'proving symptoms' of an environmentally created  homeopathic potency. With chronic exposure, the proving symptoms can no longer be distinguished from the disease state.

There will not be any real progress until it is realised  and admitted that living systems are macroscopic quantum systems. This concept is still strongly resisted because of its implications. My paper on this that seems to get cited is:

Smith CW. (2004) Quanta and Coherence Effects in Water and Living Systems. J Altern Complement Med. 10(1); 69-78.

It was based on a  1998 presentation at Temple University PA and  its subsequent publication.

Best wishes,

Cyril Smith

ELECTRICAL SENSITIVITIES and the ELECTRICAL ENVIRONMENT.PDF