Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

omeg...@gmx.de

ungelesen,
28.11.2009, 01:31:3128.11.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks to Joanne and Olle for your answers.

The only two study I have about S-100 and EMF are from S�derqvist et al.
Based only on the abstracts, both concern SB100B, one with the
exposure to a 890 MHz mobile phone-like signal, one with wireless
telephones. See:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19427372
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18986685

S100 protein family constitutes the largest subgroup of the Ca binding
proteins. There are more than 20 different types of S100 proteins, see :
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15336958

As we know, efflux of calcium is related to 16 Hz modulated. See for
example:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2285418

To my point of view, this means that the two S�derqvist studies are
maybe not relevant in that case because mobile phones don't emit 16
Hz. On the other hand, Mobile GSM TDMA masts emit 8,34 Hz for the
speaking channel. By the Fourier effect, this conduct to have a
harmonic frequency resonance of 16 Hz which lead to calcium efflux.

It seems that S100 increase is a consequence of a lot of diseases or injury.

What I am asking myself is that calcium efflux could provoke so much
perturbations in our biological body that it could exist a reactive
system mechanism that promote S100xx proliferation in response to an
injury caused originally by calcium efflux. It could be like a vicious
circle.

Here under, some studies about S100 family not directly related with EMF.

I will be pleased to read your comments.

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15786538
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15105899
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19536568
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12088451
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18343116
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10395934
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15556616
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15556616
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17477976
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11062293
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11851337
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1559987
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8454868
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15178678
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15526344
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18410126
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12645006
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19386136
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12777802
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15921306
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16329126
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18089560
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10493369
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16407564
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10876243
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11699032
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17522791
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18565815
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19890475
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18982242
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19497163
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10868460
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12645003
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16171556
http://www.elsevier.es/revistas/ctl_servlet?_f=7064&ip=85.1.238.43&articuloid=13054603&revistaid=2

PS : Olle Johansson et al. study attached
1. Reply.doc

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:48:47 +0100 [25.11.2009 10:48:47 CET]
De: Olle Johansson
Cc: �rjan Hallberg
Sujet: Re: Melanoma S-100 Protein
Reply Olle Johansson with study

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:06:30 EST [25.11.2009 15:06:30 CET]
From: JCMPelican
Sujet: Fwd: Melanoma S-100 Protein

The following study involves one of the S100 proteins -- S100 beta,
glial changes and B-Amyloid re Alzheimers and Downs Syndrome. We often
hear about Downs Syndrome and susceptibility to Leukemia. Would love to
have the complete study at following link. It mentions several agonists
and antagonists being tried. Without the complete study, we do not know
what role frequency changes may have played.

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=2918174

I actually had the PubMed link for same article on my desk top re
gliomas and brain cancer. There are many overlapping studies re
glial activities and various protein changes.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8750867 .......

Subtle changes in protein synthesis result in sub-identification which
represent various mutations, hence, different end results.

I can not spare the time but have many studies re S100 proteins,
phosphyloration, etc. You are correct, we do have all of the studies
necessary to prove but we have "no legal legs" and basically "no
voice! With such strong "media silence," tragedies will continue
to be reported enmasse. Take care - Joanne (11-25-09)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent on 25.11.9 � 0710

Melanoma S-100 Protein

I found the following study :
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17033166

See also :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-100_protein

S100 proteins have been implicated in a variety of intracellular and
extracellular functions. S100 proteins are involved in regulation of
protein phosphorylation, transcription factors, Ca++ homeostasis, the
dynamics of cytoskeleton constituents, enzyme activities, cell growth
and differentiation, and the inflammatory response.

An other mechanism to say EMF are guilty with a lot of side effects ?
Do I have to say mayday again ?

I will be pleased to read your comments.

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

Reply.doc