Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
09.09.2010, 16:17:3409.09.10
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Dr. Magda Havas
To: Iris Atzmon
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 8:25 PM
Subject: URGENT: contact CBC re WiFi in schools

For distribution

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 9, 2010 12:31:07 PM EDT
Subject: FW: WiFi Provincial responsibility

Hi everyone,

I’ve called CBC and left a message for Ionna Roumeliotis asking her to return my call. I commented on the great job she did on the WiFi segment last night on the National. I’m going to post comments on her website today for the TalkBack show tonight. Here is her e-mail address, as I don’t know if she is checking all of the comments on the CBC comment section. She may well be, but I thought having her direct e-mail would be better. CBC wouldn’t release her number, but hopefully I’ll have that later today.  ionnarou...@cbc.ca . I don’t know if the e-mail is case sensitive, but likely not.

Teri J