Wi-Fi a Thalidomide in the Making

news....@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 8:15:55 AM3/5/18
to omeg...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, the http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/wifi-a-thalidomide-in-the-making-barrie-trower/ page indeed does not seem to have the PDF linked anymore.

Here it is attached.

British physicist and former Royal Navy and UK Secret Service microwave weapons expert Barrie Trower notably refers to this paper by Oregon State Hospital:

A Study of the History of the US Intelligence Community Human Rights Violations and Continuing Research in Electromagnetic Weapons

This research explores the current capabilities of the US military to use electromagnetic
(EMF) devices to harass, intimidate, and kill individuals and the continuing possibilities of violations of human rights by the testing and deployment of these weapons. To establish historical precedent in the US for such acts, we document long-term human rights and freedom of thought violations by US military/intelligence organizations. Additionally, we explore contemporary evidence of on-going government research in EMF weapons technologies and examine the potentialities of continuing human rights abuses.

Informant: André Fauteux
WiFi-aThalidomideinthemaking-whocares.pdf