More on passive and targeted frequencies

news....@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2018, 8:31:59 AM1/25/18
to omeg...@googlegroups.com
Last Thursday and Friday (January 25 and 26th)  I got an in-depth medical checkout including lung and brain scans etc, and have been given a good report on my physical condition.  I am in good health.  However,  as soon as I mentioned that I am EHS and the two emissions of blood from my mouth may have been caused by targeted frequencies,  the attending doctors were hell-bent on getting me evaluated  by psychiatrists.  They kept trying to get me to sign forms that would put me on that particular medical path and one of them wrote that I had bizarre and delusional thoughts--which we know is aka for EHS.  Actually they showed themselves so thoroughly bent on getting me medically decreed as a basket case that their own behavior became increasingly bizarre.grotesque.   Actually,  my protracted experience  over two days in the medical emergency department of a Cork hospital would make a great piece of comic writing.  So may have them to thank for that.

The two instances of blood emissions via my mouth I experienced on Christmas eve and New Year's eve   were according to my copy of the written report  I received from my doctor  " likely episodes of haemoptysis [similar] to nosebleed etc"  The rest of the report is given over to my repeated refusals to sign permission to be psychiatricaly evaluated!   Of course just about everyone around this area knows how I stand on EHS and the government's reluctance to acknowledge our very existence!   As I ensure I tell just about everyone,  they have just to enter my name and Carrigaline, co cork  or my name and ehs in any major search engine and probably topping the list is the entry on the Irish Government's  sluggish  investigation of EHS.

So,  emissions of blood via the throat and mouth --if targeted--can b e just about of the same level as a health danger as nosebleeds.  Maybe it was just an awkward way some weirdo had of wishing me a Happy New 2018--just as some prominent male suggested that sexual harassment was no more really than an awkward way to flirt and convey admiration!

Imelda O'Connor,  Carrigaline.  Co Cork.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I feel it might be of interest to  others who are similarly being affected in this way, to post the following which happened over Christmas  2017.  It concerns two separate and weird blood emissions that I feel were provoked from external sources.

I also have documentation kept of two minor bloodied phlegm  "episodes" that occurred i early September 2017 when I was also actively exposing online the dangers and instances of RNM and Targeting.  You have archived on 26.08.2017 what I sent you  with the heading  "A chink of light in recognition of EHS".  During both of those short minor blood expectorations a mere two weeks later,   I heard four distinct clicks in the implant adjacent to my right ear.   It was intended that I would note they were deliberate!   Again my health was perfectly ok.

Imelda

Below is an email I sent to a friend outlining what happened to me on Christmas eve and New Year's eve 2017 minutes before the New year rang out.

Hi, dear friend :  Can greet you-- thanks to the reboundable nature of my constitution even if I am now shufffling along on the ole geezer/crone final pathway toward that unearthly  light--with a hearty top-of-the-mornin'.  I am terribly sorry to have landed you with such a dismal, bloodied tale on what should have been a sparklingly clean newly-laundered day for the yet-to-be-born 364 days ahead.   But then again,  I must say it was  wonderful knowing I could tell you what had happened and it increased my sense of security tremendously just knowing that you were aware of the events should a worse recurrence happen last night.

Last night was absolutely normal.   There was no repeat of the two emissions of blood I experienced on Christmas eve and New Year's eve just before middnight.  I don't know if I conveyed what had happened clearly to you on the phone yesterday eve.  Here it is in brief.  I had caught a mild flu virus  (I have had the vaccine of course) a few days before Christmas  that started with a few jabs of piercing pain in my thyroid and a mild sore throat that passe quickly.   Then it was just mostly occasional bronchial phlegm but with an absence of involuntary coughing.  All pretty normal and very mild.  I felt in good shape generally with no fever and just got on with things as normal.

Now we are at Christmas eve and it is c. 9.30 pm.  I was reading in bed from c. 8.30pm and heard something heavy being pulled/moved toward the front entrance of my house.  Of course I didn't go my front door in case it was something serious like a break in.  But the most shocking synchronicty was this:  just as I heard this heavy movement at the front of my house,  I felt a small lodgement of phlegm needed removal from my mouth and I stretched for a tissue and did just that.  It was blood!   A quite dried blob of messy blood.

A short while later --maybe 15 minutes or so--I went to my front door and looked out and discovered that the very heavy pot planter I had up against that jammed door beside my front door  had been moved to a different position.  I dismissed it at first as a prank to unnerve me but next morning I noticed that a parcel had been left inside that jammed door and the penny dropped.  Of course, it was from two friends dropping off that  annual box-gift of biscuits.

All went fine then--and very productively for me art and house cleaning-wise--up until  New Year's eve, that is last Sunday eve.   I had actively coughed up some phlegm in the course of Christmas week but absolutely no blood.  And I felt very well--not at all ill in any way.  I went to bed and fell asleep c. 10.00 pm.   Before falling asleep, at 9.34 pm  my  phone beside me rang repeatedly but of course I didn't answer it but let it go through to message.  (However,  I discovered next day that no message had been left.)   I woke suddenly  (this is again New Year's Eve)   for no apparent external reason and checked my watch and it was 11.50 pm and became aware that something soft and phlegm-like needed to be removed from my mouth.  I just knew at that very second this was no regular happening  and wasn't in the least surprised to find that my tissue was being covered with a generous supply of fresh red blood!  Not congealed or straggly in any way.  The flow was even and fresh but it was just one specific amount and there was no more!  I was a bit alarmed at the freshness and unclotted consistency of this blood but felt really healthy and once it was removed that was the end of it!  It was now exactly 12,00 and the launch of the New year.  I just knew without a shred of uncertainty that of course I was being targeted remotely--combined of course with Remote Neural Monitoring where the covert oprators/monitors know precisely every thing I do--with specific frequencies for this to happen.  As had the earlier event at 9.30 pm on Christmas eve.   As  I  told you on the phone in case I might not survive another attack during the night,  I carefully  saved the blood.

There is one more unsettling synchronicity in the New year's Eve event.   prior to falling asleep,  I had been reading a review in this week's Sunday Times Culture mag. where the reviewer very highly recommended this book on dying and palliative care.  "With the end in Mind:  Dying,  Death and Wisdom in the Age of Denial"  by Kathryn  Mannix.  And here is the passage where the synch fits perfectly:   The reviewer writes;  "At other times that near-poetic pecision is used to more shocking effect.  The story of Alex,  a painter and decorator who is also an artist, ends with  'a huge, dark-red python' of blood that 'slithers rapidly out of his mouth.'  Alex,  Mannix observes coolly  'would appreciate the dense colour,  the changing texture,  the dark-meets-white on the bedding."  And ,  a large spot of bright red blood that I emitted from my mouth on the brink of New Year's day was just that!!!   Of course it was a synthetic/manipulated  synch:  with the 24/7 remote neural monitoring I have experienced for decades now combined with very precise targeted bio-frequencies this kind of event is not by any means magic or science fiction.   On the bright side--wouldn't survive if I hadn't found a chink of brightness in all of this--I hop back to full health after such episodes quite snappily!   Perhaps,  that is so far  the essential difference I have found between synthetic and actual/real /conventional  illnesses.

Imelda

omega_news

Jan 27, 2018, 6:40:27 AM1/27/18
to World-News

I have discovered that I wrote "last Thursday  January 25 and 26th"  in my posting below on when I got my medical checkout in Cork of the two (targeted)  blood emissions i experienced over Christmas.  The correct dates  were January 18 and 19th . It may be helpful to post this correction to eliminate confusion for readers.

Also,  there is a further perplexing incident this week.  A few days ago,  I  had a brief discussion with a woman I did not know  who was setting up her table to promote awareness of lung cancer ,  in my local supermarket .  I told her about my own recent experience of blood emissions and that I have been medically cleared of any lung problem.   A couple of hours later the woman and I happened to be getting on the same bus to Cork  and just at that very moment  I felt a small obstruction in my chest which made me cough a little.  I got on the bus and when seated reached for a tissue and again I just knew I had been targeted and there was blood-entangled phlegm on my tissue.  I believe the woman is innocent of course and had nothing to do with me being targeted at that very minute.  it was my brief association with her on the bleeding lungs issue that motivated the targeting.  As those of us who are targeted in this way know all too well,  we are monitored continuously.