Pottery

Eric J. Kaplan

May 12, 2021, 9:49:40 PM5/12/21
to OMG List
A friend of mine is wanting to learn how to make pottery, either on a wheel or hand molded. Any ideas on where she can go for classes or resources?

Thanks!

Sent from Eric's iPhone

mike hartong

May 12, 2021, 10:09:59 PM5/12/21
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Googling potrery classes in Omaha there are several. Don't know anything about them however.

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit the Omaha Maker Group's studio at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha, NE (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC

www.omahamakergroup.org
---

Nate

May 13, 2021, 12:56:39 PM5/13/21
to OMG Mailing List
My wife took a pottery class at Bellevue University that she was pretty happy with.  I forwarded this thread to her in case she had other input.

Nate

Melissa Merriman

May 13, 2021, 1:30:27 PM5/13/21
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
If she's close to Lincoln the lux as classes and I think the innovation center at UNL does as well.  I would also check out MCC noncredit classes, they should have some for the coming summer season.

Eric Kaplan

May 13, 2021, 4:42:30 PM5/13/21
to OMG Mailing List
Thanks!

Eric J. Kaplan

Eric Kaplan

May 13, 2021, 4:43:03 PM5/13/21
to OMG Mailing List
One of her jobs has her in Lincoln for extended amounts of time, so I bet she could check that out.  Thanks!

Eric J. Kaplan