Please volunteer to help UNO

Matt Payne

May 17, 2018, 5:48:13 PM5/17/18
to Omaha Java Users Group
Please help Ian with his research!  Here's his invitation:

I am conducting a research study at the University of Nebraska-Omaha as part of my graduate studies. Would you be willing to forward the following information to members of your group to participant in a software engineering study? Each participant will be compensated for their time with an Amazon gift card. Participants will be given programming tasks during which we will capture eye tracking data. The tasks are expected to take no more than 90 minutes. Eligible software engineers must have at least 2 semesters of formal software engineering education. For all those interested in participating, have them reach out to me privately at iko...@unomaha.edu. Thank you, Ian Koeppe