InfoTec.org advertisement

Matt Payne

Mar 3, 2016, 12:50:18 PM3/3/16
to Omaha-Java-...@googlegroups.com
I love AIM.

Infotec.org is coming up on March 21.    It's now a one day conference in a location that is new to me.

I'm told that For developers, some of the sessions which could be of interest include:
Six Steps to a Great Mobile UX—and Why Responsive Design isn’t Enough, Everett McKay, UX Design Edge

KC Smart City Cliff Thomas, Cisco & Blake Miller, Think Big

What's the Big Deal with Microservices?, Paul Oliver, Studiocode

Building Offline-First Web Apps - An Overview, Dustin Tauer, Easel Solutions

Building Offline-First Web Apps - Deep Dive, Dustin Tauer, Easel Solutions