Spring Boot, Angular, and Udemy

Matt Payne

Jan 20, 2018, 11:52:53 AM1/20/18
to Omaha-Java-...@googlegroups.com
If you'd like to be my classmate in https://www.udemy.com/angular-4-java-developers please join me in this telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/HlFe5xEaWWEjALIX9w2a5g Why telegram? Slack has limited number of messages before things age off; telegram does not. So, I don't want to "spend" TechOmaha's slack bandwidth on an Angular & Spring Boot study group. I am only an Udemy customer, and I've only just started this class. Having a study group around a $12 class is an experiment. Let's find out what happens, please. :-)

lee chalupa

Jan 23, 2018, 11:38:08 AM1/23/18
to omaha-java-...@googlegroups.com

Any particular reasons that you chose Spring Boot and Angular?  I'm just curious.

Lee

Jan 23, 2018, 2:07:25 PM1/23/18
to omaha-java-...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I work in a spring boot & Angular shop. My guess is others might too.

IMHO it would be great to have other study groups too. Experiment! Start a group!

Great to hear from you Lee! IIRC you were in Atlanta for a while. I’m glad you are in Omaha! :-)

lee chalupa

Jan 23, 2018, 8:17:27 PM1/23/18
to omaha-java-...@googlegroups.com
well thankyou..