Re: [omaha-discuss] Omaha installer could not connect to Internet error.

Yametazamwa mara 41
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

Sorin Jianu

hayajasomwa,
14 Nov 2016, 18:19:4114/11/2016
kwa omaha-...@googlegroups.com
We replied to the network issue in a different thread.
There are some setup issues shown in this log that need to be sorted out, I am not sure if the errors are harmless or not.

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 12:50 AM, Bardan Rana <barda...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Omaha is compiled and built successfully, but upon running it fails with the  "Unable to connect to the Internet. If you use a firewall, please whitelist GoogleUpdate.exe". I have turned off the firewall and using the open source version of omaha server (https://github.com/Crystalnix/omaha-server). I am using CUP for authenticity of message.  I can clearly see it communicating with the server for update check successfully but not able to go further than that. Even though, I am running it as an admin user I can see file copy errors.

[11/06/16 12:55:36.497][GoogleUpdate:goopdate][3368:2680][File::Move - MoveFileEx failed][from=C:\Program Files (x86)\CFWorkStream\Update\1.3.99.0\GoogleUpdate.exe][to=C:\Program Files (x86)\CFWorkStream\Update\1.3.99.0\GoogleUpdate.exe.old][replace=1][0x80070002]

Any help would be a life saver.

Thanks in advance

Jibu wote
Mjibu mchapishaji