Dual sign omaha

Nhan Nguyen

Feb 2, 2016, 12:55:16 PM2/2/16
to Omaha Discuss
We know that MS deprecated the SHA1 certificate.
How can we dual sign on Omaha (SHA1 and SHA256 certificate) as google chrome does?

Sorin Jianu

Feb 2, 2016, 12:56:27 PM2/2/16
to omaha-...@googlegroups.com
I am in the process of uploading a patch to github to allow for dual-signing. Most likely, I will land it within the next 24 hours.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 4:06 AM, Nhan Nguyen <nttnh...@gmail.com> wrote:
We know that MS deprecated the SHA1 certificate.
How can we dual sign on Omaha (SHA1 and SHA256 certificate) as google chrome does?

Nhan Nguyen

Feb 8, 2016, 2:30:44 PM2/8/16
to Omaha Discuss
Thanks, Im looking forward to your patch uploading.

Sorin Jianu

Feb 8, 2016, 2:35:38 PM2/8/16
to omaha-...@googlegroups.com
The patch has been uploaded, please let us know how it works.