April gathering ideas

Chris Allert

Apr 5, 2012, 6:37:21 PM4/5/12
to Olympia Satanists
I've just rented the room for the April 25th gathering. We have room 200 of the olympia center from 7 - 10. This room is nicer because it has windows overlooking the water. The actual gathering is from 7:30 - 9:30

Possibilities for the next meeting:

1. Dylan can give a more in-depth talk about his research on the origin of Satan

2. I will present my ideas for Satanic proselytizing during arts walk, which is the Friday and Saturday a few days after the gathering.

3. People who attended the previous gathering could present Satanic art-work and writing produced during the past month

4. A few people have expressed interest in developing Satanic rituals and worship services. Maybe we could start some work on this

5. I want to make a little Satanic prayer book and devotional manual similar to the St. Augustine prayer book, and think this would be a fun creative project for a group. Rob from Last Word Books said he could probably publish these for about $7 each. Here's the Wikipedia article about the prayer book I want to do a Satanic version of: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Augustine's_Prayer_Book
I'll bring one to the meeting too so it's clear what I'm talking about

6. Maybe I'll have more complete
Packaging and writing on satanic unholy water and unholy anointing oil.

Please post any other agenda items to this list and I'll add them

Hail Satan!