93 and hailsa comrades in darkness

Gretchen Alexander

Nov 28, 2014, 2:36:28 AM11/28/14
to olympia-...@googlegroups.com
Hi. My name is gretchen. I met antichris 2 years ago and i totally support what you are all doing but i keep forgetting to actually show up to your meetings, i guess it hasnt been in the cards yet. Since it seems laid back here im just going to rant a bit coz its midnight and i drank too much coffee.
     For complex personal reasons i dont identify as a satanist but I have immense empathy and respect for everything about it. Xians abused me and fucked with my head my whole life and so finding people who could help me cathartically balance that all out was really amazing in my young adult life. actually my spiritual path is a shamanic one having a lot to do with reconstructed scandinavian magickal practices, espescially icelandic folk magick, trance states, meditation, and usage of runes. (have any of you ever checked out the galdrabok? i highly recomend it) Its kind of complicated but while I believe I should strive to do good in life...some amount of evil is just part of life. When you try to be flawlessly perfect all the time you just end up creating an even bigger evil because "demons" are a part of us and need to be respected and fed coz otherwise they get sick and alienated and cause actual problems.  peacemaking with the spirit world is a huge part of my path, espescially when dealing with spirits that have been neglected and disrespected because their intensity makes ignorant humans uncomfortable. My offering rituals always include ALL types of spirits unconditionally, and the results are amazing.

      So...these right wing queerphobic xians really want to take over this town. They show up at evergreen without the consent of the student body, they have meetings in campus buildings ...also unauthorized by the student body or faculty, they hold up signs and drag a fucking cross up and down fourth, and once they tried to do an excorcism on me without my consent.  They are a problem and I am immensely grateful to all of you for being something in their way.

       a few summers ago i went off my meds and scared the shit out of them because of some inner mythology and i think it was unnecessarily self important of me but i have taken it as an opportunity to learn about myself.

My life is paradoxical...i hang out with gnostic priests and listen to hildegard von bingen one day and study cursing and listen to Dimmu Borgir the next coz i dont see things as opposites, i see dualistic imbalances that need to be resolved. i have cast curses before; most of them were mistakes, tho the most recent one i do not regret at all coz i actually did it properly. i do a lot of blessing and healing work on people so i think it balances out fine over time.

      Any institution that tries to build a wall will then find their wall has cast a shadow. hell is heavens shadow...the brighter its walls shine, the darker its shadow becomes. Without darkness a growing fetus could not develop properly, no one could sleep, the world would burn up. darkness conceals and protects those who desperately need to hide from something unjust. darkness reveals stars and the moon. It is half of the entire universe and it is fucking powerful.  people who say that light is always stronger then darkness have not studied black holes in space. Death, decay, and pain are inescapable and necessary parts of life and people who try to shove them under the rug and put these forces into compartments...just create more suffering.

So thanks for keeping up this work. its important. I really wish i had helped you out with cursing WBC. I still have some wierd psych shit to work out before i start fighting xians again....they got into my head something bad years ago and i never fully healed. im working on it.  93!!!

http://www.upthewitchpunx.com