LATEST ON: Conozco Uruguay OLPC/Sugar Tour + Summit!

Holt

Mar 16, 2011, 2:48:46 PM3/16/11
to olpc_...@lists.laptop.org, OLPC NYC, OLPC Southern California, OLPC SF, Discussion list for Toronto/Canada area OLPC Community, olpcMA...@googlegroups.com, olpc-c...@lists.laptop.org
1. eduTRIP!  Community Exploration Tour Welcome

    Latest Draft Itinerary just posted, on the specific schools/groups
    in Uruguay we anticipate visiting and working with:

    APR 30 - MAY 4/5
    http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Conozco_Uruguay_Tour

    Sign up with me today if you still want a spot, as we already have
    15+ potential trip attendees you can see here, but a couple spots left:

    http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Conozco_Uruguay_Tour#Potential_Participants

    Thanks to all the great folks who already bought full 10-day flights to
    Uruguay!  Huge thanks to Leticia, Pablo for organizing so many of
    the crucial logistics, and for Caryl for blogging on their progress here:

    http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Conozco_Uruguay_Tour

    And remember the true meaning of Conozco Uruguay, "C U" soon
    just 6 weeks from now!

2. eduJAM!  Core Summit Registration now OPEN

    MAY 5-7 + HACK SPRINT MAY 8-9 / ONWARDS
    http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Uruguay_Summit_2011

    Click REGISTER on top hereunder even if the PayPal payment page
    isn't quite ready, apologies -- just remember to do that later, thanks!!

    http://edujam2011.ceibaljam.org

    CeibalJAM! is working extremely hard pulling this all together, bringing
    in free education software developer from all around South America.
    More details of our action-packed schedule coming soon, including
    some bonus/side agendas for learning community organizers etc
    Caryl's helping with, hopefully within the week!

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !