Reminder : Translation sprint Saturday 12th March starting at 9:00 am at CNF

Quynh Vu Do

Mar 10, 2011, 11:48:39 PM3/10/11
to olpc-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder, in case of...

We will organize a translation sprint (that means to finish up the
translation) for the XO_vi manual, of which 12 out of a total 29
chapters have already been published in Vietnamese, on Saturday 12th
march 2011, starting at 9:00 am. There will be coffee, tea, biscuits
and we can eventually call in some food for lunch if needed.

Five people (including me) have already committed their participation
and a sixth person may also show up.

Please feel free to join with us at the last minute, if you wish so:
nothing is too late.

If you are not confident enough to translate, you can still review
existing translation for a better quality.

The XO_vi manual to finish the translation can be seen here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO_vi/WebHome

Location:
CNF center (inside the Institut de la Francophonie pour
l'informatique, aka IFI), ngõ 42 Tạ Quang Bửu (Hai Bà Trưng district),
Hanoi.

To see the location of IFI on the map :
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=21.002711,105.847896&spn=0.00338,0.004823&t=h&z=18

To get to the CNF:
Enter the 42 TQB's gate, walk about 50 meters to find the IFI's gate
on your left. Just push the IFI's gate (it may look closed, it is not)
then turn to your right and walk straight towards the garden in the
end of the alley to find the CNF center.

Hope to see those who have registered, and others as well, to-morrow morning.

Have all a nice day

--
Vu Do Quynh (M.)
Hanoi, Vietnam