23 July 2009 Meeting Notes

Frederick Grose

Jul 27, 2009, 4:46:13 PM7/27/09
to olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
Please see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Rochester,_NY/Event_history/23July2009.

We had an attendance of 6.

William Schaub returned with a new version of his Teotwawki Net to demonstrate.  He has extended its functionality to work on standard Linux laptops in 3 networking modes and one offline mode.

Following our meeting Karlie Robinson invited us to join a LUGOR picnic she is planning for 30 August 2009.  Bring an XO or Linux laptop with wireless and we can test the independent ad-hoc network chaining made available in Teotwawki Net.

Wesley Dillingham and Fred Grose discussed the Teacher Reporting project, http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Teacher_Reporting, and we tried to make better sense of the array of Sugar Labs and OLPC projects and deployments including Sugar on a Stick.

          --Fred

Stephen Jacobs

Jul 27, 2009, 4:53:30 PM7/27/09
to olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
ok. sounds like we need to up the pr efforts for the meetings.

can we move the conf call from weds to tmrw at noon?

Sent from my iPhone
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted