Formal Invite - Picnic Saturday August 29 2pm

Karlie Robinson

Jul 31, 2009, 1:17:01 PM7/31/09
to lugor-...@list.xcski.com, olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone.

The date, time and place have been finalized so I'd like to invite you
to a joint OLPC Grass Roots and LUGOR picnic!

Who: You and your family
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009
Time: 2pm until?
Place: My House - 40 Charles Ave 14623 [1]

Since neither LUGOR nor the OLPC Grass Roots group have a budge for
these types of things, I'll provide burgers and hot dogs for everyone if
you'll bring a side dish to share and your own drinks. (You may also
want to bring a lawn chair or two. While I do have almost a dozen lawn
chairs, we'll probably have more than 12 people.)

Please email the list with questions so we'll all have the answers but
please RSVP off list with an email to me by Wednesday, August 26 with
the number of people attending.

~Karlie

[1]
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40+Charles+Ave+Rochester+ny&spn=0.030369,0.060176&hl=en

Karlie Robinson

Aug 19, 2009, 9:29:32 AM8/19/09
to LUGOR discussion list, olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
As of today, I only have one formal RSVP for the party and he may not
make it. So if you're planning on attending, please let me know by next
Wednesday.

~Karlie

FGrose

Aug 20, 2009, 3:30:31 PM8/20/09
to OLPC Rochester, NY
Karlie, Bill Schaub, Wes Dillingham, and I decided we should postpone
the 7 pm 27 August 2009 regular meeting at RIT to this special picnic
meeting. Watch for a calendar update.

--Fred

On Aug 19, 9:29 am, Karlie Robinson <kar...@webpath.net> wrote:
> As of today, I only have one formal RSVP for the party and he may not
> make it.  So if you're planning on attending, please let me know by next
> Wednesday.
>
> ~Karlie
>
> On 07/31/2009 01:17 PM, Karlie Robinson wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone.
>
> > The date, time and place have been finalized so I'd like to invite you
> > to a joint OLPC Grass Roots and LUGOR picnic!
>
> > Who: You and your family
> > Date:  Saturday, August 29, 2009
> > Time:  2pm until?
> > Place:  My House - 40 Charles Ave 14623 [1]
>
> > Since neither LUGOR nor the OLPC Grass Roots group have a budge for
> > these types of things, I'll provide burgers and hot dogs for everyone
> > if you'll bring a side dish to share and your own drinks.  (You may
> > also want to bring a lawn chair or two.  While I do have almost a
> > dozen lawn chairs, we'll probably have more than 12 people.)
>
> > Please email the list with questions so we'll all have the answers but
> > please RSVP off list with an email to me by Wednesday, August 26 with
> > the number of people attending.
>
> > ~Karlie
>
> > [1]
> >http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40+Charles+Ave+Rochester+ny&spn=0.03036...

Stephen jacobs

Aug 20, 2009, 4:00:24 PM8/20/09
to olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks for that update.  I'll cancel the room request for the 27th.  Let's shoot for a face-to-face meeting, just the three of us, sometime after the picnic meeting to refine the concept for the long-term UG schedule.

Stephen jacobs

Aug 20, 2009, 4:01:37 PM8/20/09
to olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
Ooops, didn't finish the thought .  After we've come up with a refined proposed schedule we can put it out to the group for comment and revision

Karlie Robinson

Aug 20, 2009, 5:24:42 PM8/20/09
to olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
good idea

Karlie Robinson

Aug 26, 2009, 9:33:26 AM8/26/09
to LUGOR discussion list, olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
I've decided to make way more smoked pork than we'll need since some
RSVPs have gone through to a google calendar item and I'm simply not
sure how many families will be coming.

If you could Please let me know, sometime before Saturday. if you need
anything so I'll have time to get things ready for you. (Like fridge or
oven space for your side dish, bandwidth, etc.)