Drop by and say hi , or lend a hand, during the RIT innovation Fest this Saturday!

itprofjacobs

Apr 27, 2009, 10:33:54 PM4/27/09
to OLPC Rochester, NY
We'll be in booth - #468 in the Gordon Field House And Activities
Center (24) - WOW! Center at the RIT Innovation and Creativity
Festival this Saturday. The booth will be showing a few outreach
efforts including our OLPC work so please say hi in you're coming.

If you want to hang out for an hour and demo the XO's to visitors,
we'd love to have the extra hands as well.

For more info on the Innovation Fest surf over to: http://www.rit.edu/imagine/

And for a fun promo video with a ton of dominoes, check out
http://www.vimeo.com/4313226