Fwd: join me @ Toronto's "Teaching Open Source Summit" Oct 29-30

1 view

Karlie Robinson

Oct 1, 2009, 8:23:01 AM10/1/09
to olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning on attending.  I can also take my car if anyone from the OLPC Grass Roots group or class would like to attend.

Oct 1, 2009, 8:27:03 AM10/1/09
to olpc-roc...@googlegroups.com
Would like to go.  Don’t know if I can go or not as I’ll have had to deliver a paper in San Antonio 10 days earlier.  Need to discuss with department chair and wife.  May encourage students to go with or without me.

Karlie Robinson

Oct 1, 2009, 9:04:49 AM10/1/09
On 10/01/2009 08:27 AM, Stephen Jacobs wrote:
Would like to go.  Don’t know if I can go or not as I’ll have had to deliver a paper in San Antonio 10 days earlier.  Need to discuss with department chair and wife.  May encourage students to go with or without me.

As I understand the format will be barcamp style, so if a group of students past or present would like to present at TOS, I'd be happy to drive them up or coordinate space with others heading that way.

~Karlie

PS, If I don't make it to class today, I'll be on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-olpc