[OLPC.ch] Two used XOs to donate

Thomas Haas

Dec 7, 2012, 4:11:52 AM12/7/12
to OLP...@lists.laptop.org

Hi

My kids have outgrown their XOs and they would like to donate them. On is a XO-1 once sold in US only. The other a XO-1.5 sold once by Amazon UK. Both are used, but in good condition. Package will include two XOs, two charger, one adapter for European sockets.

I will ship them for free in Switzerland, everywhere else to be discussed. First come, first served, unless some interesting projects pop up.

Regards

Thomas Haas

Christoph Derndorfer

Dec 7, 2012, 4:41:52 AM12/7/12
to olp...@lists.laptop.org

Hey Thomas,

I'm heading to Zambia in late January to support a small XO based project at a library in the country's capital. They currently have about a dozen XOs and would surely appreciate having more laptops.

So unless someone else already made a call and you're willing to send them to me in Vienna then I'd gladly take them.

Cheers,
Christoph (OLPC.at)

gideon...@id.uzh.ch

Dec 7, 2012, 7:05:20 AM12/7/12
to OLPC Switzerland/Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera/Svizra, see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Switzerland

Hello Thomas,

If it works with sending them to Christoph then its fine.
Else I will be grateful to have them and donate them to Teachers in a Remote School in Ghana.

I plan to leave around the 28th December..

My Contact is as follows:
Gideon Chonia
University Of Zurich
Winterthurerstrasse 190
8057 Zurich
044 6354543

Inactive hide details for Christoph Derndorfer ---12/07/2012 10:42:01 AM---Hey Thomas, I'm heading to Zambia in late January toChristoph Derndorfer ---12/07/2012 10:42:01 AM---Hey Thomas, I'm heading to Zambia in late January to support a small XO based project