[OLPC.ch] Lausanne May 14 Scratch Day @ EPFL

1 view

Michael Vorburger

Mar 21, 2016, 7:05:16 AM3/21/16
to OLPC Switzerland/Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera/Svizra, see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Switzerland
Hello again old friends of OLPC.ch,

FYI see http://scratchday.ch & http://actu.epfl.ch/news/scratch-day-2016-a-l-epfl-une-journee-pour-s-amuse/. I'm organizing an intro. to Scratch event at EPFL in Lausanne on May 14, the Scratch Day (http://day.scratch.mit.edu).

We're hoping to hit about 100 participants in 4 sessions that Saturday. Registrations are going very well. But I could still do with a few extra "mentors" to be present during the day - perhaps one of you reading this here is interested in giving us a hand and join us on May 14th at EPFL in Lausanne?

Regards,
Michael
_______________________
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch

Michael Lew

Mar 21, 2016, 9:25:22 AM3/21/16
to Michael Vorburger, OLPC Switzerland/Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera/Svizra, see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Switzerland
Hello Michael !

Congratulations for organizing !
Do you mind if we add this event to the calendar
on the olpc web site ?

Best regards,

(another) Michael.