Custom box manufacturer

Jack Erik

Jan 8, 2024, 10:15:37 AMJan 8
to olly-cbd...@googlegroups.com
Hi – Hope you are doing well.

Are you looking for Custom Printed Boxes? We are offering great prices
with FREE Shipping. We are making custom boxes in any size, style, and
design. We have no MOQ. Moreover, we are offering the fastest
turnaround time which is 08-10 business days. We do offer RUSH orders.
Please share the following details to get the best-discounted prices.

1. Size of the box in terms of L x W x H?

2. How many boxes do you want to order for a specific size?

3. How many colors will print on the box?

4. When do you need the boxes?

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks
jacke erik