Re: Request of service charges reduction to Emaar

Mike Morgan

Apr 19, 2011, 4:32:11 AM4/19/11
to IDD, osh...@third-i.biz, ghassan ullayk, ju...@miskal.co.uk, oldtow...@googlegroups.com, kuth...@emirates.net.ae, jan...@eim.ae, vih...@hotmail.com, fb2...@hotmail.com, pooneh...@gmail.com, fba...@gmail.com, arsh...@gmail.com, lorinr...@gmail.com, yazd...@gmail.com, pars...@hotmail.com, abev...@yahoo.co.uk, nas...@hotmail.com, nashi...@hotmail.com, chhi...@eim.ae, ke...@miskal.co.uk, charlie...@gmail.com, rashm...@yahoo.com, shara...@gmail.com, ktec...@emirates.net.ae, br...@ftvproclad.com, jmc...@oceaneering.com, silver...@yahoo.co.uk
Dear All,

Just to ask, has there been any progress?
Are we still waiting on REWA to come back with the confirmed fees or is it sitting with EMAAR?

Any news, is news!

Kind regards,

Mike Morgan

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:11:44 +0400
From: ju...@miskal.co.uk
To: gul...@hotmail.com
CC: e...@emirates.net.ae; kuth...@emirates.net.ae; jan...@eim.ae; vih...@hotmail.com; fb2...@hotmail.com; pooneh...@gmail.com; fba...@gmail.com; arsh...@gmail.com; lorinr...@gmail.com; yazd...@gmail.com; pars...@hotmail.com; abev...@yahoo.co.uk; nas...@hotmail.com; nashi...@hotmail.com; chhi...@eim.ae; mp_m...@yahoo.com; ke...@miskal.co.uk; charlie...@gmail.com; rashm...@yahoo.com; shara...@gmail.com; ktec...@emirates.net.ae; br...@ftvproclad.com; jmc...@oceaneering.com; osh...@third-i.biz; silver...@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Ghassan,

The e-mail I sent you on the 25th of March had the reply from Marcelino Colaco stating that you and Elena would be contacted to invite you to the next interim board meeting.  He is the contact to use for discussions/meetings.

Marcelino Colaco
Community Coordinator
Emaar Community Management
Emaar Properties PJSC

Tel: + 971 4 3673333
Direct tel: + 971 4 3673109
Fax: + 971 4 3673750
Email: Mco...@emaar.ae
www.emaar.com

As far as the reduction of service fees for Old Town B, the interim board has no powers to demand this no matter how many times it is said.  The only approval needed for the 2011 fees is from RERA.  I know you will disagree but until the Formal Owners Association is formed we have no choice concerning this years fees. Looking forward to next year we will have control of who the AM will be but we must also take note that the future Owners Association does not have carte blanche, it still must get RERA approval.

Regards

June

On 27 March 2011 16:25, ghassan ullayk <gul...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

1. June, we need meeting(s) for interim board to discuss/review in details 2011 budget with EMAAR.
2. We can do a lot about the services fees reduction NOW and in the future if interim board wants to.
3. Majority of owners are determined to decrease services fees significantly as such this should be our priority and the key measure for the interim board success is to achieve this.
4. EMAAR can not impose any services fees on the owners without approval from interim board as per RERA's directions. If you' ve heard otherwise it is simply incorrect or misleading information. So we have the upper hand NOW and in the future to manage our community.
5. June pls reconfirm to EMAAR again to add Ghassan & Elena to the Interim board distribution list.
6. Omar, it is not recommended from security perspective that we share an email address. It is advisable that we keep communicating through owners original email addresses.

Rgrds
Ghassan

image001.gif

ghassan ullayk

Apr 19, 2011, 6:05:53 AM4/19/11
to mp_m...@yahoo.com, elena, osh...@third-i.biz, ju...@miskal.co.uk, oldtow...@googlegroups.com, kuth...@emirates.net.ae, jan...@eim.ae, vih...@hotmail.com, fb2...@hotmail.com, pooneh...@gmail.com, fba...@gmail.com, arsh...@gmail.com, lorinr...@gmail.com, yazd...@gmail.com, pars...@hotmail.com, abev...@yahoo.co.uk, nas...@hotmail.com, nashi...@hotmail.com, chhi...@eim.ae, ke...@miskal.co.uk, charlie...@gmail.com, rashm...@yahoo.com, shara...@gmail.com, ktec...@emirates.net.ae, br...@ftvproclad.com, jmc...@oceaneering.com, silver...@yahoo.co.uk
image001.gif