Past MOOC Participant Survey

Todd Reeves

Dec 31, 2014, 1:15:35 AM12/31/14
to olds-mo...@googlegroups.com

Attention: Past MOOC Participants

We are educational researchers at Northern Illinois University conducting a study about Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs). We are looking for past MOOC participants to be part of the study. Participation in the research involves completion of an online survey that should take approximately one hour.

Participation requires that an individual has previously participated in a MOOC. Participants can enter a raffle for 1 of 2 Apple TVs or 1 of 15 $20 gift certificates.

We would be grateful if you would participate in our study, or if you could disseminate the link to individuals who are eligible. Full information about this study can be accessed here: https://niu.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_d58M4SHuGTHK2CF

**The survey is best completed on a personal computer (e.g., laptop, desktop), rather than a mobile/cell phone.**

Sincerely,

Todd Reeves, Ph.D (tre...@niu.edu)

Amy Stich, Ph.D (ast...@niu.edu)

Northern Illinois University