Help us in making all MOOCS better

Sridharan Venkatesan

Mar 27, 2015, 6:11:52 PM3/27/15
to olds-mo...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
              MOOC is future of education .why ?
                 Simple they are cost free,easy to learn since any of you can learn anything you want at your own pace and at your own convenience .So this brings us to the next part.How would you want your MOOC to be .This is the research that we are doing in our school of business.We are from Amrita school of business in India.We wanna know what ticks the learner in you to study a MOOC and MOOC can be designed to fit your custom needs .
  What irks you about MOOC ,what inspires you to study MOOC and so on and so forth.Here is a link of our survey for MOOC that will help us learn in understanding how the learner in you makes a choice about enrolling in MOOC.Study the questions and fill it to best possible ability so that we can make meaningful analysis how MOOC needs to be in your eyes

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yZiyOhCIhTkVzLvRO5G-Fhxfo42Z6c04a5F7suOlJFw/viewform?usp=send_form

Help us in making your MOOC better.

With regards

Quantum jumpers