RealScience-4-Kids and Kogs-4-Kids

Rusty

Apr 23, 2008, 10:44:43 PM4/23/08
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
Gravitas Publications, who publish the RealScience series (
http://www.gravitaspublications.com/ ), has announced the release of a
new workbook, titled Kogs-4-Kids, geared for grades 4 - 6. From their
site,

"Kogs-4-Kids is a workbook set that supports the Real Science-4-Kids
curriculum. This workbook set helps students make cognitive
connections between the scientific discipline they are studying
(chemistry, biology, physics, and earth and space) and other
disciplines such as critical thinking, language, technology, the arts,
philosophy, and history. Kogs-4-Kids plus Real Science-4-Kids work
together to create not only a foundation for scientific knowledge but
also a framework for scientific literacy."

You can read more here -
http://www.gravitaspublications.com/products/kogs4kids/

and download sample chapters here -
http://www.gravitaspublications.com/products/samples/

Theology Mom

Apr 26, 2008, 1:01:57 AM4/26/08
to old-earth-crea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Rusty! Great to know this. This has been my biggest criticism of their curriculum. I'm getting ready to update my notebook, so this is good to know. I'll order a copy and possibly adjust my review.

Brightflash

Apr 26, 2008, 8:43:53 AM4/26/08
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
???