Forgive me . . .

1 view

Brightflash

Jul 6, 2010, 2:14:29 AM7/6/10
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
It appears I misspoke when I mentioned the OEC group the way I did in
my last post.

Dr Snoke wrote:

"[I]f you want to add suggest members, send an email to me or [the new
site's administrator] with some background on that person. We are
always open to new people. As a reminder, the general requirements of
members are 1) committed to the authority of the whole Bible, 2) will
not push YEC creation science, 3) some actual background in science
(grad or undergrad experience included-- grad students and
philosophers of science welcome!)"

--So if you think you qualify, please email me and give me enough
information so I can attempt to get you in.

Thanks!

John