Homeschool Grad Speakers Needed

1 view

Jennifer Vaughn

Jan 21, 2011, 12:26:05 PM1/21/11
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
Hey, everyone! TED
(the organization with the high profile conferences) recently granted me a license to host my own local TEDx event...with an all-homeschool grad speaker program. TEDxSantaAna is scheduled for this summer, but I'm going to need a lot of help to make this a success!

If you or anyone you know in Southern California who'd love to speak, perform, or volunteer, please check us out: Blogger, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, if anyone not in So Cal is interested in a webcast, please let me know. And please spread the word!

Thanks a million!
Jennifer Vaughn