Need Saxon Math Books?

Jennifer Vaughn

Aug 13, 2008, 5:21:30 PM8/13/08
to old-earth-crea...@googlegroups.com
We're trying to get rid of three high school-level Saxon math textbooks.  They are all old but in new-never used condition.  I believe that they are 2nd and 3rd editions of Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and Advanced Mathematics.  I've had no luck giving them away to local homeschoolers or selling them on Amazon.com or Ebay.  If anyone would like them, please let me know.  I'm just asking that you're willing to pick them up or pay for shipping.  Let me know if you'd like more detailed info on them.  Thanks, Jenny

Rusty

Aug 13, 2008, 10:55:44 PM8/13/08
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
I'll ask the families in our homeschool group...

Rusty

Rusty

Aug 14, 2008, 12:36:33 AM8/14/08
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
I've got a taker! (from our homeschool group)

E-mail me at lopez...@gmail.com if they're still available, so we
can set it up...

Rusty