OEC lesson plans?

ali

Jul 23, 2009, 4:30:15 PM7/23/09
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
There used to be a file with some lesson plans that someone had made
explaining OEC. I wanted to use those with my kids this year, but I
can't access them anymore. Does anyone have a copy of those to upload
or to send me?

Ali

Rusty

Jul 25, 2009, 9:50:41 AM7/25/09
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
Hi Ali,

Yes we had content loaded onto this site but we were hacked a while
back (existing content was deleted and obscene content was uploaded).
Anyway, I'll find some of the lesson plans that were previously
uploaded and re-upload them this weekend.

Thanks,
Rusty

Rusty

Jul 25, 2009, 4:12:13 PM7/25/09
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
I've uploaded some plans. Check the Files page.

Rusty

ali

Jul 26, 2009, 9:57:00 AM7/26/09
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
This is just what I was looking for. Thanks!
Ali