AiG Editing Spurgeon

Jennifer Vaughn

Feb 27, 2009, 1:15:06 PM2/27/09
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
Did anyone else see this?

http://www.beyondcreationscience.com/index.php?pr=Why_Doesnt_Answers_in_Genesis_Tell_You_the_Truth

This reminds me of when The Genesis Debate YEC authors quoted a passage from Newton, conveniently ignored the entire passage, and Hugh Ross later called them on it!

Rusty

Feb 28, 2009, 10:18:19 AM2/28/09
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
Thanks for posting the link. No, I hadn't seen it. Frankly, I'm not
that surprised (disappointed, but not surprised).

What's nice to see is that one of our own, John H., is regularly
blogging!

On Feb 27, 10:15 am, Jennifer Vaughn <g.byc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did anyone else see this?
>
> http://www.beyondcreationscience.com/index.php?pr=Why_Doesnt_Answers_...
>
> This reminds me of when *The Genesis Debate* YEC authors quoted a passage

Jennifer Vaughn

Mar 1, 2009, 7:51:55 PM3/1/09
to old-earth-crea...@googlegroups.com

Heather Isenhower

Mar 1, 2009, 8:28:47 PM3/1/09
to old-earth-crea...@googlegroups.com
Dh, "Photonman", and I are reading John's analysis. PM says AiG has
been so kind to "Ex-Spurg-igate" and "Re-Spurg-igate" the passage for
us. They must have been "inspired" to write what he really meant to say.

My thought: Updates are appropriate when anachronisms are used, hardly
the case here.