looking for curriculum

thewifey

Aug 7, 2008, 10:20:04 PM8/7/08
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
As a homeschool mom of a K and 2nd grader, I'm looking for homeschool
science curriculum or books that teach from both an old earth and
Intelligent Design (ID) perspective. So far it seems my choices are
to teach Darwinism or literal 7-day Creationism.
Anyone have some good recomendations for me?

Jennifer Vaughn

Aug 7, 2008, 11:32:53 PM8/7/08
to old-earth-crea...@googlegroups.com
Try Sonlight. Also, Reasons To Believe has some kid-friendly stuff you could use to suppliment. I haven't heard of anything else. -JAV
--
Jennifer Vaughn
(714) 623-0862

Rusty

Aug 13, 2008, 10:53:48 PM8/13/08
to Old Earth Creation Homeschool
There are some links on the right sidebar at Old Earth Creation
Homeschool blog.
http://oldearthcreationism.blogspot.com/

Also, RealScience, at http://gravitaspublications.com/ has great
curricula for K-6, although they don't teach evolution, creation or
ID.

This product at RTB should be a good reference point for you, as well.
http://store.reasons.org/us/teaching-science-from-a-christian-worldview

Rusty