Survey - REALLY interesting

1 view

Chad & Stephanie Jespersen

Jul 30, 2010, 5:58:37 PM7/30/10
to old-earth-crea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jennifer and All,

I posed the question to my husband, "Who was worse, Hitler or Stalin?" and without hesitation, he said, "Stalin". I was really surprised, and I asked him why he answered so quickly and definitively. His answer made some sense: because everyone knew Hitler was evil, but Stalin pulled the wool over the eyes of the West for a long time, and the duration of his reign of terror was so much longer, with so many more casualties...

I'm still not sure but I thought his reply was interesting.

-Stephanie J.

Jennifer Vaughn

Jul 31, 2010, 12:42:15 AM7/31/10
to old-earth-crea...@googlegroups.com
Stephanie- Yeah, I'd tend to agree with your husband, especially after I saw Singing Revolution, a documentary about Estonia. But I'm not trying to influence anyone's responses. :D  -Jennifer