Discussion Topic: What Changes Would You Like to See at OLA?

MetzyMom

Aug 8, 2008, 5:52:56 PM8/8/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
What Changes Would You Like to See at OLA?

CaptD...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2008, 6:40:14 PM8/8/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Ability to create my own categories (may be coming?) Shipping System,
program similiar to Google Checkout. Buyer friendly Invoicing for
"Power Buyers"... right now anyone having more than 10 purchases has
to filter through chit-chat Omail and Invoices

Megs

Aug 9, 2008, 9:33:32 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
some way to file away items that you sell and buy,seperate part for
items that you have not left feedback for would be
nice to me

flora55

Aug 10, 2008, 11:33:03 AM8/10/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
I would like a shipping calculator (in the works, I've heard, but
would like it ASAP!!)
Catagory for vintage sewing patterns
Condensed way to view item's numbers of hits - the new way, I have to
scroll through all of my listings