How do you remove your email address from your name?

MetzyMom

Aug 11, 2008, 1:57:21 AM8/11/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
I noticed that KaysAttic doesn't have an email address following her
name. How do we do that?
Message has been deleted

TheTreasureShelf

Aug 11, 2008, 8:53:56 AM8/11/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

On the right side bar where it says edit my membership, click on the
link. At the bottom of the page it says what nickname do you want
people in this group to see. I put my OLA ID in the box so my email
address doesnt show up.

~Paula~

CornerConcepts

Aug 11, 2008, 10:30:45 AM8/11/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
That doesn't do it. I added my nickname as CornerConcepts and it
retains my email addy.
I've tried removing through my profile creation page and on edit my
membership. Doesn't remove my email.

CornerConcepts

Aug 11, 2008, 10:36:25 AM8/11/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
OK, on my new post it shows only my nickname. All I did was clear my
cookies. Maybe that was it. It still kept showing my email on my
earlier post so I deleted that post. I had entered my nickname last
night. Seems like it's OK now. I'll check my other poss and if they
still have my email I'll just delete them. :)

TheTreasureShelf

Aug 11, 2008, 12:01:03 PM8/11/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
CC its only showing your nickname for me so it must be working. Im
just glad we have that option because Im not comfortable with my email
address displayed either.
Message has been deleted