Who Did You Buy From That Really Impressed You?

MetzyMom

Aug 8, 2008, 6:10:44 PM8/8/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Who have you bought from, where the product and/or the Seller really
impressed you? What did you buy? Was their shipping fair? Did they
ship quickly? What Sellers have most impressed you?

CaptD...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2008, 6:43:08 PM8/8/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
No I was not paid for this... has to be MetzyMom... talk about a
quality product and exact shipping - above and beyond on several
orders! Don't know how you do it!One very happy Mother for her
Birthday when your Lavender Set arrived!

bright...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2008, 5:32:07 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Hi guys. I finally found it. And, I'm already registered. Thanks! One
seller who really impressed me is Mari (Royal Treasures). She ships
fast, very reasonable prices for her items, I don't see how she even
makes a profit? Shipping cost is also very good. We had one tiny
problem once, and she bent over backwards to rectify the situation.
Thats my measure of a truly great seller. it's what they do after
there is a problem. She goes above and beyond the norm, and that
really tells the story.

TheTreasureShelf

Aug 9, 2008, 9:12:03 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

I second MetzyMom and no I wasnt paid to say this either..She is an
awesome seller that goes above and beyond the call of duty! Also the
seller of my first buy at OLA, RedRHart, She really helped me to make
my first purchase a plesant one and very helpful too. Sometimes first
impressions do count and it gave me an awesome impression of OLA.

Megs

Aug 9, 2008, 9:31:10 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
One that has impressed me is bluehanacottage She is fast I mean really
fast on shipping
her shipping rates are really great very friendly great communication
I have bought several item's from her since I have joined OLA some
fabric,books,
shirts. She is great I have bought from alot on OLA and so far all
have been really good
well two not so good but you live and learn!
Megs